Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
Here is a list of some of the best motivational quotes for you can start a new life by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. If you look closely, you’ll notice the energy of inspiration is all around.
From the rising sun to a placid lake on a warm summer night; from our favorite books to our own reflections, the places and things from which we can draw inspiration are infinite. And the best part is that every day is a chance to capture this energy—to seek out all of life’s possibilities. As you aspire to do great things, use these uplifting quotes for inspiration to be all you can be.
Inspirational Facebook Statuses, Quotes, Messages and Images
1. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
2. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
3. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
4. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
5. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
6. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
7. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
8. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
9. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
10. A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
See Also, 50+ Unbelievable Romantic Love Messages and Facebook Status
11. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
12. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
13. The mind is everything. What you think you become!
14. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
15. An unexamined life is not worth living.
16. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
17. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
18. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
19. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
20. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
21. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
22. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
23. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
24. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
25. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Great quotes can be inspirational and motivational. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love. Here are 50 of the best inspirational quotes to motivate you! I do look through some persuasive statements online to keep myself propelled. It causes me to empower myself and think positive regardless of the considerable number of battles I involvement throughout everyday life. Perusing moving sayings from fruitful and rousing individuals propels me to continue moving regardless of how down I am. Those maxims may just be made out of words, yet their effect is sufficiently intense to change anybody’s lifestyle. That is the reason I am partial to sharing those bits of shrewdness on Facebook to spread some constructive vibes that will enable other individuals to facilitate their battles throughout everyday life.
26. If you think things can’t get worse, it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
27. From good things, I learn to be a thankful person. From bad things, I learn to be a strong person.
28. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
29. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
30. Books have the knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn’t pay. So if you keep reading, you’ll go broke.
31. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
32. It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.
33. Every rule has an exception, especially this one.
34. To err is human. To arr is a pirate.
35. I wouldn’t say you’re stupid. You are, but I wouldn’t say it.
Collection of Best Hilarious and Inspirational Facebook Status Updates for your friends to like
36. If at first, you don’t succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried.
37. If at first, you don’t succeed, redefine success.
38. If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
39. Why does life keep teaching me lessons I have no desire to learn?
40. I have a busy day ahead: I have trouble to start, rumors to spread, and people to argue with.
Best Facebook Status to Get Lots of Likes and Comments
What inspires you? There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people; even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. So here we have compiled for you the most inspiring quotes for Facebook status. Get yourself inspired first and then inspire others! If you are looking for inspiring words for your Facebook’s status updates, I listed down 50+ Inspirational Quotes that will surely draw “likes, awes and love” from your Facebook friends.
41. Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don’t see it for yourself.
42. One small crack does not mean that you are broken; it means that you were put on the test and you didn’t fall apart…
43. People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you make them come true. !!
44. the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.
45. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
46. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”
47. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
48. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
49. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
50. Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
51. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed
52. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.”
53. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential
54. He who loses money loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all.
55. Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better.
* Count includes the images.