Don’t forget to check our amazing list of 79 Funny and Inspirational Facebook statuses that will get likes
Inspirational Quotes and Sayings About Life Struggles and Overcoming Them to Bring Happiness
- Nothing is impossible; the word itself says “I’m possible”!
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
Amazing Inspirational and Motivational Quotes To Change Your Life
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Best Quotes and Sayings About Struggling through Hard Times in Life
What rouses you? There are considerable measures of things that can give motivation – seeing other individuals achieve awesome things, seeing other individuals beat affliction, hearing helpful statements from extraordinary individuals; even the sheer excellence of nature can remind us exactly what we are so fortunate to be alive. So here we have accumulated for you the most moving statements for changing your life. Get yourself motivated first and after that rouse others! Incredible statements can be helpful and motivational. You can utilize statements to help control your choices throughout everyday life, work and love.
Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
Here is a list of some of the best motivational quotes for you can start a new life by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. If you look closely, you’ll notice the energy of inspiration is all around.
From the rising sun to a placid lake on a warm summer night; from our favorite books to our own reflections, the places and things from which we can draw inspiration are infinite. And the best part is that every day is a chance to capture this energy—to seek out all of life’s possibilities. As you aspire to do great things, use these uplifting quotes for inspiration to be all you can be.
Inspirational Facebook Statuses, Quotes, Messages and Images
1. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
2. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
3. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
4. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
5. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
6. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
7. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
8. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
9. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
10. A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
See Also, 50+ Unbelievable Romantic Love Messages and Facebook Status
11. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
12. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
13. The mind is everything. What you think you become!
14. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
15. An unexamined life is not worth living.
16. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
17. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
18. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
19. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
20. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
21. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
22. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
23. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
24. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
25. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Great quotes can be inspirational and motivational. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love. Here are 50 of the best inspirational quotes to motivate you! I do look through some persuasive statements online to keep myself propelled. It causes me to empower myself and think positive regardless of the considerable number of battles I involvement throughout everyday life. Perusing moving sayings from fruitful and rousing individuals propels me to continue moving regardless of how down I am. Those maxims may just be made out of words, yet their effect is sufficiently intense to change anybody’s lifestyle. That is the reason I am partial to sharing those bits of shrewdness on Facebook to spread some constructive vibes that will enable other individuals to facilitate their battles throughout everyday life.
26. If you think things can’t get worse, it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
27. From good things, I learn to be a thankful person. From bad things, I learn to be a strong person.
28. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
29. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
30. Books have the knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn’t pay. So if you keep reading, you’ll go broke.
31. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
32. It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.
33. Every rule has an exception, especially this one.
34. To err is human. To arr is a pirate.
35. I wouldn’t say you’re stupid. You are, but I wouldn’t say it.
Collection of Best Hilarious and Inspirational Facebook Status Updates for your friends to like
36. If at first, you don’t succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried.
37. If at first, you don’t succeed, redefine success.
38. If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
39. Why does life keep teaching me lessons I have no desire to learn?
40. I have a busy day ahead: I have trouble to start, rumors to spread, and people to argue with.
Best Facebook Status to Get Lots of Likes and Comments
What inspires you? There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people; even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. So here we have compiled for you the most inspiring quotes for Facebook status. Get yourself inspired first and then inspire others! If you are looking for inspiring words for your Facebook’s status updates, I listed down 50+ Inspirational Quotes that will surely draw “likes, awes and love” from your Facebook friends.
41. Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don’t see it for yourself.
42. One small crack does not mean that you are broken; it means that you were put on the test and you didn’t fall apart…
43. People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you make them come true. !!
44. the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.
45. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
46. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”
47. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
48. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
49. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
50. Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
51. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed
52. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.”
53. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential
54. He who loses money loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all.
55. Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better.
* Count includes the images.
We have recently shared a huge list of Sad love quotes for broken hearts, don’t forget to check it.
Inspirational Quotes About Love and Life with Images
Life is a gift. We need to embrace it and achieve all success and joy we can manage to get sucked out of life.
There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
No one ever finds life worth living – one has to make it worth living.
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
Today is life–the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.”
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.”
“An unexamined life is not worth living.”
The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, and to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
“You can never plan the future by the past.”
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.
I don’t want any one part of my love life besides me and the person I love.
Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
Gift the love of your life with undistracted, un-televisioned, unhurried attentiveness.
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
The saddest part of love life is when you cannot live with and without the one you love.
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
Famous Happiness Quotes about Love and Life
So today I might want to share quotes about affection from the general population who have strolled this world before us and from a couple of who are still here. Immortal quotes about life and love recorded and spread consistently, hundreds of years and, truly, even millenniums.
In life, there are mountains and valleys, times of vulnerability and times of euphoria, yet nothing can breathe life into more delight than delightfully satisfying connections. The keys to sound relationships are correspondence, persistence, faithfulness, shared objectives, a component of fun—and love. Read and share these inspirational quotes about love to bring a little love into your life and the lives of others!
The best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
I dream this day of wondrous things, of peace and hope and pride. I dance my dance with life today; I’m filled with love inside.
When I have to cry, I think about my love life. When I have to laugh, I think about my love life.
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
How many things have to happen to you before something occurs to you?
All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. Then, even the holiest of words are only words.
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how the character is built.
He who has a way to live can bear almost any how.
Happy Quotes about Life and Love
Life’s actual blessing lies in your flexibility to outline it perfectly. With each ascent of the sun, you get the opportunity to pursue the chance to fill your days with significance – to carry on with your life the way you pick. In some cases, life can get us down. It is during circumstances such as the present we have to recall that there is dependably trust and that affection is all over, we just need to see it. Here are 50 Beautiful and Inspiring Quotes on Love and Life to move you on the off chance that you are experiencing an intense time in your life.
“Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.”
“I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.”
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.
The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
We are most alive when we’re in love.”
“The love we give away is the only love we keep”
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I’ll cry too.
Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side, always.